Composition of the Group
- The Working Group is an expert committee composed of pathologists, medical oncologists, immunologists and statisticians, and other individuals with expertise in Immunotherapy- and Biomarkers.
- The Working Group is composed of a core group of permanent members, including a chair, a co-chair, and additional members.
- The chair and co-chair serve more as coordinators of the Working Group and cannot impose decisions on the Working Group without consulting the full core group.
- The maximum number of members of the core group is 15 and the maximum amount of the additional membership is unlimited.
- It’s the purpose that in due time, depending on the developments made in the Immuno-Oncology Biomarker field that specific Working Groups are created that will deal with the different topics related to Immuno-Oncology Biomarker Development. Each Working Group is led by one or two members of the core group.